My goal

Hoping to inspire and be inspired by others by tracking my Body For Life journey

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 30

What I Ate:
9am: Egg, 1/2 Grapefruit, Whole Wheat Toast
11am: Apple, 2 String Cheese
2:15pm: Mexican Salad
6pm: Baked Chicken Parmesan
8:30pm: Whole Wheat Toast, Peanut Butter

My Workout:
47 minutes
Chest: Chest Press
Shoulders: Shoulder Press
Back: Lat Pulldowns
Triceps: Standing Dumbbell Extensions
Biceps: Seated Dumbbell Curls, Standing Hammer Curls

How I Feel: Very hopeful. I can feel a difference in my clothing. Today was the beginning of month two so I took some measurements. I am down 4 pounds (after thinking I hadn't lost any) and I lost 4 inches!!! Very pleased indeed.

by the way I took my weight today but as I said before I am no longer playing the scale game...once a month for reference is it!!!!- Kelly'sbodyforlife

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! It's always nice when you start seeing a difference.

    ReplyDelete